On the last day of school, I was watching a bilingual program with my friends in my classroom on the SMARTBoard. The bilingual program is a musical with English and Spanish music. Every class at my school was there performing and dancing. Then I was so surprised to see myself on stage at El Paso High. They put Let it Go on. Let it Go is a music song from the best movie I've ever seen Frozen. So when I heard Let it Go I asked my substitute teacher if I could sing Let it Go then she said yes. So I got to sing Let it Go to the whole entire class. I didn't get nervous. They were clapping the whole time. They even thought I sounded beautiful.
What a great last day of school! I think you are very brave, talented, and sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteKaylee
How very cool! What a great last day of school! Hope you have more great school days when school starts again! Are you looking forward to the new school year?
ReplyDeleteYes. I'm excited to go to 2nd grade.
DeleteKaylee
Wow! How very cool!! Glad you stepped up and asked to sing. :-)
ReplyDeleteI admire your courage, and it does take courage to perform in front of the whole class. When I was in high school, I wanted to be an actress, but I was too shy to get up on stage. It sounds like you had a great last day of the school year.
ReplyDelete