Thursday, February 19, 2015

This Is a Tough Decison

Hi every body! I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY TOUGH DECISION! I have 2 best friends. Both of them are having a party on the same day! My 1 best friend is Gigi and her mom is having a baby so now they are having a baby shower. My 2 best friends birthday is on Friday Feb 20 2015 she is turning 8. Can you decide for me where I  should go?

10 comments:

  1. I think I would go to the friends birthday party. A baby shower is a big deal but the party isn't for your friend. There will be a lot of time later to play with your friends new baby brother or sister. I would be there for friend 2 and know that I would have a lot of time later to play with friend 1.

    I hope that helps! You have a hard choice to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I made my decision my decision is to go to part of Lydia's first and then part of Gigi's after.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy! this is a tough decision, Kaylee. I don't envy you, for I have had to make this decision in the past too. Usually, if I cannot attend both, I go to the first party I was invited to. Do you remember who asked you first? I am sure if you explain this to your other friend, they will understand. Good friends always do! I also always buy a gift for the second party, even if I cannot attend. This way, I can meet up with my second friend at some other time to exchange the gift.
    A very mature decision... hope this helps! Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good advice. Now I made my decision my decision is to go to part of Lydia's first and then part of Gigi's after.

      Delete
  3. I would tend to agree with Pedro. The person that asked first should be the party you attend. Buy a gift for the baby and a gift for the birthday girl. Whichever party you do not go to, give the other gift and let the person know why you are going to the other party. When you tell the other person you can't go to their party, be sure to tell them you really wish you could go, but that you think the right thing to do is go to the one that you were invited to first. They might be sad, but let them know you got them a gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now I made my decision my decision is to go to part of Lydia's first and then part of Gigi's after.

      Delete
  4. Sky bug says to go see Gigi lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I made my decision my decision is to go to part of Lydia's first and then part of Gigi's after.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you want to go to Gigi's more because she lives far away. Maybe you can do something special with the birthday girl later. Party on Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I made my decision my decision is to go to part of Lydia's first and then part of Gigi's after.

      Delete