Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Twenty-Fourth Day of School

It was a sunny day.
On the twenty-forth day of school, in the morning, I went to the cafeteria and I sitted next to my friend Vaughn. We went to get some breakfast.  Then after we finished our breakfast our teacher came to pick us up from the cafeteria. Then we went inside and started to get out our calendars and then we started to draw. I drew the sun because it was sunny on the twenty-fourth day of school.

Then it was time for PE.  We went to the playground. I was hopping on one foot with my friend. After we finished PE then our teacher came to pick us up to go to the cafeteria. Then we went to the playground again because that's what we do after lunch. Then we went back to the classroom. Then our teacher spoke Spanish. Then she read a book. After the book, we wrote the book in our journals. Then we started to do our agendas. Then it was time for us to go.

A note from Kaylee's Mom- Kaylee typed the entire first sentence by herself today.  It took her about 8 minutes. She was very proud of her work.  I transcribed the rest exactly the way she told the story.

2 comments: