On Oct. 11th, I left school early because everybody was suppose to. When I was leaving school, I went to a restaurant and ate a cookie ice cream. And then, I went and I wanted to go swimming. I was only able to swim underwater without floaties. After I went swimming, I was playing hide and seek with my cousins. And at the end of the day, really early in the night, I was making s'mores and roasting marshmallows with my Auntie Kimmy, her friends, and my cousins. I love to make them and eat them and I like the fire because it was warm.
Sounds like you had a very fun day!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool Kaylee! I wish I could have had a fun day like you did=) S'mores are awesome!
ReplyDelete~lisa
Yay! Swimming and s'mores are two of my favorite things, sounds like a super fun day with family. I always documented my fun days on a scrapbook page so I wouldn't forget them. I love how you are documenting your fun days online. When you are a grown up like me, you will LOVE remembering these days. Great job Kaylee! :D
ReplyDelete