Monday, October 21, 2013

My First Bee Sting

I was splashing in my Auntie's pool. Then, I got stung by a bee. But when I got stung from the bee, it felt like a big bug bite. I cried.  My cousin told my Auntie.  Then they pulled out the stinger. Then they put some medicine on my finger. They covered it up with a band aid. Then they gave me something to drink. Then it was time for me to go home.

The bee died in the pool.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you got stung, Kaylee. It's O.K. to cry when you are hurt. I hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are okay! It is okay to cry and we're kinda glad the bee died at the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one tough little girl Kaylee! I hope no more bee stings for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a brave girl. You got stung and then you had the courage to share your story. That bee gave you a gift of experience and you gave it the gift of sharing it's life with the world. I'm inspired by your story about the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your story. Thank you for sharing and I hope that your finger feels better :)

    ReplyDelete