Sunday, November 17, 2013

Making Lemonade

On November 15th, after school, I made lemonade.

Step 1, I  got lemons. Step 2, I got to cut the lemons. Step 3, I got to squeeze the lemons. Step 4, I put some cold water in a pan and warmed it up.  Step 5, I put a cup and a half of sugar in the pan. Step 6, I started to mix it. Step 7, we poured the lemon juice in the jar. Step 8, we poured cold water and hot sugar water into the big jar. Step 9, I started to mix my lemon juice with the hot water and cold water.  Step 10, I started to taste it.  It was good.

This is my video of me making lemonade.



4 comments:

  1. Wow Kaylee! Great blog post. I can't wait to make some lemonade. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your recipe. I have to try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee, if you wanted to make two pitchers of lemonade, I wonder how many lemons you'd need.

    ReplyDelete