5 weeks ago was the first day of school. I had a blast! My teacher looked exactly like my aunt Kaitlin. They are different because, Ms. Lozano speaks Spanish and Kaitlin speaks English. The cool thing was that nothing was not hard, well the problem of the day was a little hard, but the day was awesome!
My favorite thing about the 3rd grade is fun Friday. I didn't get to do fun Friday the first week, because I still had to finish up station work. On fun Friday, other people got to read, do art, a minion puzzle and they got to do other cool things. I got to do fun Friday on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th week. I read and did art because I like to do art and I love to read.
| This is a picture of me in my classroom doing the problem of the day. |
I'm glad you like 3rd grade. I hope you get to do Fun Friday every week! You're a hard worker!!
ReplyDeleteFun Fridays are the best! I hope you have a great year and learn a lot of wonderful things.
ReplyDelete