Sunday, September 27, 2015

Guitar Practice


I go to guitar practice once a week. I have so MUCH FUN! I love to do guitar practice. A couple of months ago, I became a musician. My music teacher, named Mr. Biddle, gave me a bracelet that says,
"Childbloom Guitar Program Musician," because I learned how to read music notes, like the 8th note, 16th note, quarter note and the whole note. 


Before I became a musician, I was just a regular guitar student. I really loved to play guitar. It's Amazing. All of the songs that I play normally are Hot Cross Buns, Tankawoa Song, Are You Sleeping and La Folia. I put all the songs in order because that's the way I learned them. 

I want to try to learn how to play Yankee Doodle, because when I was in school, I studied that song for America's Birthday. 

Here is a video of me and my guitar teacher playing the song "Are you Sleeping" in a round. 



2 comments:

  1. Kaylee, thank you for sharing the FUN you are having as you learn to play guitar. Now that you know how to read musical notes, which instrument will you learn to play next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the piano or the violin or the cello. They are all great instruments. I think maybe the cello because my mom use to play it. My cousin plays it too.

      Delete